Quick Links

Main Navigation

Top

Yearbook Text

Front Page > breadcrumbs: Yearbook >

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

Remember to Have SR. Pictures Taken Soon!

Skip image

Story image 1_0
540f483d8ec1f

What Seniors & Their Parents Should Know For Yearbook

Please submit your Senior portraits by or before Thanksgiving break, November 2015.
Images should be no smaller than 2.5x3 inches at 300dpi resolution. You may e-mail images to Mr. Mallory at malloryt@boyer-valley.k12.ia.us, submit actual prints to the 
MS/HS office, or upload via WWW.RepalyIt.com.

Guidelines for Good Portraits

Please have your photographer make a print that matches the following:
► Head-and-shoulder shots preferred
► No props & no other people- just you
► Simple backgrounds preferred
► Photo size, no smaller than 1 ¾ in x 1 ½ in
► Photos should be vertical

If you or your students choose not to have a local photo studio take their portrait or don’t think they’ll be able to afford to, either Mr. Mallory, the Yearbook Advisor or Mrs. Hanigan, the Student Newspaper Advisor will be glad to take one for them. They can also choose to have us use the ID picture taken Thursday September 11, 2014.

Please order your Senior Yearbook SOON! If you order before October, you can get one for just $36. The price goes up every few months if you don't. You can ask any yearbook staffer for an order form, or pick one up from me in the Art room. Of course, you can also print your own from the school website . Now you can even order online at jostens.com. If you want your name on it or any icons on the front, you'll have to order by April!

One last thing- Make sure to make the 2015-16 'Archive'  YOUR yearbook! Send us pictures of you and your friends this year. We have a small staff and can't get everywhere. So we need YOUR pictures of clubs, sports, Spirit Week, dances, Gnimocemoh, and prom. You can even send us pictures from your phone. Just join ReplayIt.com or download their free app. 

PS- Order a yearbook and you'll receive a code to secure your "digital time capsule" online from ReplayIt.

SCHOOL PICTURES

School pictures will be taken by Life Touch this year on, Thursday, September 11th for the Middle/High School in Dunlap and Friday, September 12th for the Elementary in Dow City.   They will begin at 7:45 am, with preschool and staff.  Watch for more information that will be sent home with your child at a later date.    

• RSS Icon

Boyer Valley Community Schools1102 Iowa Ave.

Dunlap, IA  51529PHONE: 712-643-2258

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top